|Date:||27 January 2018, Saturday|
|Time:||Race Village Opens at 6am|
80 Mandai Lake Rd
MRT & Bus
Runners are strongly encouraged to get to the Singapore Zoo via Public Transport as the open air car-park within the Singapore Zoo will be closed for the event. There are limited parking lots at the multi-story car-park.
To get to the Singapore Zoo, take the North-South MRT Line (Red Line) and transit at either one of the following MRT stations:
- Chua Chu Kang – board bus no. 927 at Chua Chu Kang Interchange and alight at Singapore Zoo’s bus stop
- Ang Mo Kio – board bus no. 138 at Ang Mo Kio Interchange and alight at Singapore Zoo’s bus stop.
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
Take the CTE towards SLE
Continue onto SLE towards Mandai Rd
Take exit 8A at SLE onto Mandai Rd
Turn left onto Mandai Lake Rd
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
Take the PIE towards BKE
Continue onto BKE towards Woodlands
Take exit 7 at BKE onto Mandai Rd
Turn right onto Mandai Lake Rd
Khatib Shuttle Service
|Pick Up/Drop Off Location||Operation Hours|
|Daily 6.00 AM – 8:00 AM (20min intervals)|
Mandai Express (Khatib)
|Pick Up/Drop Off Location||Fare||Operation Hours|
|$1.00 per passenger*||Daily 8.00 AM – 7:20 PM (20min intervals)
Click here for weekday schedule.
Click here for weekend schedule.
- Travel time takes approximately 15 minutes, subject to traffic conditions.
- Payment can be made by EZ-link or NETS FlashPay card.
Mandai Express (Tampines, Bedok, Sengkang)
|Drop-Off Location||Fare||Operation Hours|
|Tampines Ave 4 Bus Stop
*3 – 12
|8.45 AM, 10.15 AM|
|Bedok Point (shopping centre) Pick Up Point
|Sengkang MRT Exit D Bus Stop
- Tickets can be purchased online or on board using EZ-link / NETS FlashPay card. Seats will be guaranteed for online bookings.