In light of the evolving Covid-19 situation, and the latest government measures calling for large gatherings to be cancelled or deferred, we would like to inform you that Safari Zoo Run 2020 will be postponed to the second half of the year.
We will target another update to you in June and provide details of the race pack collection then, as well as event information.
In the meantime, we will also communicate with race participants via email and post information on our website and social pages, including any changes to the event experience that arise in the months ahead. We will continue to work towards providing the best race experience possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at
We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your support and understanding given the circumstances.
Safari Zoo Run Team