Pick up point: Kranji MRT (Bus Stop 45139)
Operation timings: 6.00am – 9.00am (10 – 15mins interval)*
Fare: $2.00 (Payment by Ez-link card only)
*Seats are available on a first come, first served basis
MRT & Bus
Runners are strongly encouraged to get to the Singapore Zoo via Public Transport as the open air car-park within the Singapore Zoo will be closed for the event. There are limited parking lots at the multi-story car-park.
To get to the Singapore Zoo, take the North-South MRT Line (Red Line) and transit at either one of the following MRT stations:
- Chua Chu Kang – board bus no. 927 at Chua Chu Kang Interchange and alight at Singapore Zoo’s bus stop
- Ang Mo Kio – board bus no. 138 at Ang Mo Kio Interchange and alight at Singapore Zoo’s bus stop.
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
- Take the CTE towards SLE
- Continue onto SLE towards Mandai Rd
- Take exit 8A at SLE onto Mandai Rd
- Turn left onto Mandai Lake Rd
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
- Take the PIE towards BKE
- Continue onto BKE towards Woodlands
- Take exit 7 at BKE onto Mandai Rd
- Turn right onto Mandai Lake Rd
Fare: $3 Per Passenger, per trip. Children below 7 years old ride free. Tickets available for booking at mandaiexpress.beeline.sg
Important note: Cash payment on-the-spot is not available.